Current School Families
Starts December 17, 2020
- If your child(ren) is/are currently enrolled and plan(s) to return, please click on the link to the payment form below and pay the $150 per student, non-refundable enrollment fee, in which $70 of each is credited to your July tuition payment. You can also add K-8 siblings at this point. Your child(ren) will be enrolled for the 2021-2022 school year at this time. This commitment and payment will secure your family’s spot for next year.
- *Please refer to the letter sent to all current families on December 17. The letter is also on SchoolSpeak.
January 9, 2021 - January 23, 2021
- If your child(ren) is/are not currently enrolled and your family is considered an active parishioner of SSPP, please click on the link below to the New Student Application Form, fill it out, and pay the $100 per student, non-refundable enrollment fee. Once the school has received all your required paperwork, the principal will review and contact you about your application status.
- *Families who were part of our 2019-2020 school community register as active parisioners
January 24, 2021 and forward
- If your child(ren) is/are not currently enrolled and you are not currently an active parishioner of SSPP, please click on the link below to the New Student Application Form, fill it out, and pay the $100 per student, non-refundable enrollment fee. Once the school has received all your required paperwork, the principal will review and contact you about your application status.
- *Current families and active parishioners have the opportunity to enroll first. Then, Catholic families are considered.
Mandatory School Forms
Many of our school forms for the 2021-2022 school year will be available online via SchoolSpeak, our online school database system later in 2021.
The following forms are not available in an online version. These forms will have to be printed, filled out and returned to school as soon as they are completed.
Students entering kindergarten, sixth, and new students to the school, must present proof of the required state of Illinois physical examination and immunizations. The student history portion of the examination form must be completed and signed by the parent. If this is not completed,the student will be excluded from school starting on October 15, 2021. Out-of-state physical examinations written on approved forms, which meet current state of Illinois requirements, are acceptable if they are less than one year old. An out-of-state transfer student may, at the time of registration, provide an appointment card showing these requirements will be completed within thirty days. At the end of the thirty day period, if the completed forms have not been presented to health services, the student will be excluded from school.
All students entering kindergarten, second, and sixth grades are required to present proof of an oral health examination completed by a licensed dentist. This will be due prior to October 1 of each academic year.
A vision examination is required of all students entering kindergarten or enrolling in an Illinois school for the first time. Written proof of having been examined by a physician licensed to practice medicine in all of its branches or a licensed optometrist will be required prior to October 1 of each academic year.
Please note that a current physical is required to try out for any interscholastic sport (grades 5-8).
Health Examination Form - State of Illinois (Kindergarten, 6th grade only, new)
Eye Examination Report (Kindergarten, new)
Proof of School Dental Examination Form (Kindergarten, 2nd & 6th grade only)
Athletic Association Medical Form (5th through 8th grade athletes only)
Student Accident Insurance – Please click here to obtain optional coverage for your child(ren).