School Year 2018-2019
After hearing feedback from all of you as parents and your students, we are excited to share that we will be expanding our SSPP school lunch program this school year!
What changes will you see?
- Hot lunch will be offered twice per week to include every Monday and Friday.
- Pizza will not be offered every Friday, but will be replaced with other options for enhanced variety (and so if you order pizza Friday night, you don’t have to worry that your kids just had it for lunch😊).
- Based on student feedback, some new menu options will be provided, including breakfast for lunch, a variety of salad options (yes, they actually asked for these), and a variety of sides.
What remains the same?
- We will continue to use Boonli website for easy online ordering and prepayment system. However, you will only be ordering for a semester at a time, not the entire year.
- Some of the favorite food offerings, such as chicken nuggets, cheeseburgers and pasta will continue to be offered.
Please read all the information below on our program, including how to register and how to order.
--Kris Busche and Robin Taylor, parent chairs of hot lunch