IS YOUR CLASS READY FOR A REUNION?
This past summer, the Class of 1968 returned to campus to commemorate the 50th anniversary of their graduation. They began their celebration at the VFW on Friday, returned to campus on Saturday following a hayride at Danada, and concluded the weekend by attending the 8:00 am Mass on Sunday.
The time they spent with us on Saturday included tours of both school buildings and an opportunity to learn about all of the exciting things taking place at their alma mater today.
Of course, you don’t have to wait for a special occasion to return to campus to reconnect with friends and share special memories. We would love for your next reunion to be held at school. Here are some of the advantages of doing so:
– Zuker Hall (lower level of Jr. High) is air conditioned
– You can use the facility rent-free
– We have a license that allows you to provide beer and wine
– We can provide you with a list of local caterers
– Our Advancement Director will give you a guided tour of both school buildings
– Your class will be welcomed at church by our presider
– School spirit mementos will be provided for use as remembrances
– We will share our data base on addresses and emails of your classmates
Call our Advancement Director, Frank Glowaty, at 630-718-2134 to schedule your reunion today.