Thank you to those who have filled out/sent in paperwork for school. We appreciate you taking the time to do so. Also, thank you to those who have updated SchoolSpeak. We are currently working through the list of updated profiles to add in paperwork submissions for each student/family and are current through October 14.
If you have not gotten a chance to fill out paperwork or update profiles (for everyone in a family), please do so as soon as it is possible. We are currently preparing for Parent-Teacher conferences and other events that will require an active SchoolSpeak account (www.schoolspeak.com).
Below are the mandatory forms that must be returned to the school office.
Some of the forms can now be completed and submitted online. These will be indicated below with ‘online’ and a link to the correct form. Forms completed and submitted online will not have to be mailed or turned in to the school in person.
If you prefer a PDF download version of the online forms, please use the ‘PDF’ link indicated below, print, complete and return the forms to school.
- Emergency Forms (online) (PDF) PDF form must be signed with a written signature in black pen.
- Internet Acceptable Use Policies
- Videotaping Opt Out (online) (PDF)
- Chromebook Acceptable Use Policy (Gr. 3-8 Only) (online) (PDF)
- Non-Custodial Parent Form (if applicable) (online) (PDF)
The following forms are not available in an online version. These forms will have to be printed, filled out and returned to school.
- Health Examination Form – State of Illinois (Kindergarten and 6th grade only)
- Eye Examination Report (Kindergarten)
- Proof of School Dental Examination Form (Kindergarten, 2nd & 6th grade only)
- Athletic Association Medical Form (5th through 8th grade athletes only)
- Student Accident Insurance – Please click here to obtain optional coverage for your child(ren).
- Policy Regarding Sexual Abuse of Minors (Revised 2014)
- Policy Regarding Sexual Abuse of Minors Acknowledgement Form
- Volunteer Backround Release