Check Out Our Video:
Why Did You Choose Saints Peter & Paul School?
SXU and WGN-TV’s Teacher of the Month for March: Martin Puc
Saints Peter & Paul Catholic School is a parish school serving students in grades K through 8. Founded in 1853, we are committed to excellence in preparing our students to think critically and become confident, sensitive Catholic leaders modeled in the image of Jesus Christ prepared to succeed in the future academic endeavors and contribute to the community.
Welcome to Saints Peter and Paul School. As you navigate our web site, you will learn much about who we are. But you really need to visit our school to experience the love, care, warmth, and family atmosphere that permeates throughout our school and in every classroom.
I know you will be impressed with our strong Catholic identity, classroom facilities, test scores, extra-curricular activities, technology offerings, and varied curriculum. The real strength of our school, however, is the men and women who are responsible for the education and formation of our student body. Our faculty and staff are extremely well credentialed in their field of expertise, but even more importantly, they are loving, caring educators who work closely with our school families.
For more information about our school, or to enroll a child for this fall, please call
Profile of a Saints Peter & Paul School Graduate at Graduation
- Has begun to develop an awareness and empathy for the less fortunate
- Is developing responsibility for growth as a person
- Is well prepared for the academic challenges of high school
- Accepts the consequences of one’s words and actions without blaming others
- Is learning how to communicate with God in various methods of prayer
- Recognizes a responsibility to care for the body, mind, and spirit
- Is developing a curiosity to explore ideas and issues
- Is developing an organized approach to learning tasks
- Understands the central role of God in human life
- Is forming a Christian conscience and evaluating moral choices
- Is more sensitive to the beauty of the created universe and is more caring about life and the natural environment
- Understands that service to others is a good use of God given talent
- Acts with dignity, kindness, consideration, and truthfulness
- Achieves goals through commitment and hard work