Greetings from the Principal
Welcome to Saints Peter and Paul Catholic School! Our school has a rich tradition having been established in 1853, 167 years ago. While we take a lot of pride in our school and alumni successes, we’re equally as excited about our future.
This year we are embarking on the implementation of a new and ambitious three-year Strategic Plan that was created by our School Board last year. Under the direction of a paid professional school planner, nearly forty hours were devoted to this project by a committee comprised of representatives of our School Board, Advancement Board, Home and School, Parish Council, school administration, and faculty. It is exciting and positions us well to continue to be the pre-eminent choice for Catholic education in Naperville.
I invite you to call our Marketing Director, Meg Olsen, at (630) 718-2214 and arrange for a tour of our school. As informative as our website is, there is nothing more informative than seeing our teachers and students in a school setting.
If you’re seeking an educational environment for your children that couples a strong faith component with a rigorous academic curriculum, than Saints Peter and Paul Catholic School is for you.
Saints Peter & Paul Catholic School is a parish school serving students in grades K through 8. Founded in 1853, we are committed to excellence in preparing our students to think critically and become confident, sensitive Catholic leaders modeled in the image of Jesus Christ prepared to succeed in the future academic endeavors and contribute to the community.
Strategic Plan 2019-2022
Why Saints Peter and Paul Catholic School?
Saints Peter and Paul Catholic School has been partnering with parents in Naperville to provide an excellent Catholic education for students in grades K through 8 since 1853. Here are some of the reasons why you should be proud to send your children to Saints Peter and Paul Catholic School:
- Forms children in the Catholic faith
- Is committed to providing a Catholic education to students – Kindergarten through 8th grade
- Teaches moral values based on traditional Catholic teachings
- Is a 2012 Blue Ribbon School based on overall academic excellence
- Has an experienced staff where 68% of our faculty have obtained advanced degrees
- Offers athletics for 5th- 8th grade students including volleyball, cross country, basketball, track and field, and cheerleading.
- Celebrates Fine Arts with an annual art festival, band, choir, and an annual musical
- Includes extra-curricular opportunities like After-School Enrichment Classes, Chess Club, Lego Engineering Club, and Math Club
- Operates an extended day program to provide a safe environment for students until 6pm
- Provides financial aid to families that demonstrate a need
Frequently Asked Questions
Check Out Our Video:
Why Did You Choose Saints Peter & Paul School?
Profile of a Saints Peter & Paul School Graduate at Graduation
- Has begun to develop an awareness and empathy for the less fortunate
- Is developing responsibility for growth as a person
- Is well prepared for the academic challenges of high school
- Accepts the consequences of one’s words and actions without blaming others
- Is learning how to communicate with God in various methods of prayer
- Recognizes a responsibility to care for the body, mind, and spirit
- Is developing a curiosity to explore ideas and issues
- Is developing an organized approach to learning tasks
- Understands the central role of God in human life
- Is forming a Christian conscience and evaluating moral choices
- Is more sensitive to the beauty of the created universe and is more caring about life and the natural environment
- Understands that service to others is a good use of God given talent
- Acts with dignity, kindness, consideration, and truthfulness
- Achieves goals through commitment and hard work